Congratulations to Dr. Louis Gouillart on his successful thesis defense on Jan. 20th, 2020!
It was entitled: Development of ultrathin Cu(In,Ga)Se2–based solar cells with reflective back contacts.
We were honoured to be able to gather a prestigious jury composed of:
- Ludovic Escoubas (Aix-Marseille Université, France), reviewer
- Martina Schmid (Université de Duisburg-Essen, Germany), reviewer
- Romain Carron (Empa, Switzerland), examiner
- Roland Scheer (Martin Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg, Germany), examiner
- Jean-Paul Kleider (GeePs-CNRS, France), examiner, president
- Stéphane Collin (C2N-CNRS, France), supervisor
- Negar Naghavi (IPVF UMR 9006-CNRS, France), co-supervisor
- Andrea Cattoni (C2N-CNRS, France), co-supervisor
- Marie Jubault (IPVF-EDF, France), co-supervisor
- Marika Edoff (Université d’Uppsala, Sweden), invited