Congratulations to Dr. Thomas Bidaud for his successful thesis defense on January 8th, 2021!
It was held simultaneously at C2N and by video-conference. The PhD dissertation and presentation were entitled: Characterization of nanomaterials by cathodoluminescence for photovoltaic applications.
We were honoured to be able to gather a prestigious jury composed of:
- Nicolas Barreau (IMN, France), reviewer
- Laurent Lombez (LPCNO, France), reviewer
- Julien Barjon (GEMAC, France), examiner
- Ludovic Escoubas (IM2NP, France), examiner
- Anna Fontcuberta i Morral (EPFL, Switzerland), examiner, president
- Stéphane Collin (C2N-CNRS, France), supervisor