Congratulations to Dr. Romaric de Lépinau for his successful thesis defense on June 12th, 2020!
It was held simultaneously at IPVF and by video-conference. The PhD dissertation and presentation were entitled: GaAs-on-Si solar cells based on nanowire arrays grown by molecular beam epitaxy.
We were honoured to be able to gather a prestigious jury composed of:
- Gregor KOBLMUELLER (Walter Schottky Institut, Technical University of Munich, Germany), reviewer
- Olivier DURAND (Institut FOTON, France), reviewer
- Teemu HAKKARAINEN (Tampere University of Technology, Finland), examiner
- Sébastien PLISSARD (LAAS, France), examiner
- Mathieu KOCIAK (LPS, France), examiner, president
- Stéphane COLLIN (C2N-CNRS, France), supervisor
- Fabrice OEHLER (C2N-CNRS, France), co-supervisor
- Andrea CATTONI (C2N-CNRS, France), co-supervisor